Monday, January 4, 2010

Flying Blue Card Magic The Gathering: Green/Black Against A Blue Flying Deck

Magic the Gathering: Green/Black against a Blue Flying deck - flying blue card

I have a green cover and black and my friend is destroyed when we played with time, the blue (with white card) cockpit. All flying creatures, even those that can fly, fly with one of the cards they hold. I want to be able to overcome it, but I only have one card that can do anything with it. Oh, and also something that takes his life for 20 points, because it is a pain. Any help is welcome.

Those who only came here to say I'm a nerd or loser to play magic can go to hell. My interests, and I can count you. Do not bother posting a reply, even if it is not.

For those of you who find useful, you ignore the last paragraph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment