Monday, January 18, 2010

Caramel Color Cancer Why Is It That Some Parts Of My Skin Is Olive When My Natural Skin Color Is Caramel?

Why is it that some parts of my skin is olive when my natural skin color is caramel? - caramel color cancer

It is not clear ... But I realized that there is a point in the thigh, the Olive is ... and I had this oil stain on the arm, because I can remember (no, I do not have any type or form of skin cancer) .. and I have been to this place back on the olive oil are ... but now I have two more ... The area is growing a little. What's happening? My skin is in melanin?

1 comments:

fxbcv b said...

www.skincaretipz.blogspot.com for all skin problems and skin n ur clear acne remedy ... many resources for clear skin in the pink links to u.. trying to get skin care transparent and free house

Post a Comment